Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Cookbook on its Way!


I don't often write about a cookbook sight unseen, but the mere anticipation of this ones arrival on my doorstep has me too excited not to share. It's all about family meals and how to make them fun and easy and healthy and yummy and....well all those things that Mish+Mash stands for. It's really the core of why we do what we do, so yeah I'm pretty excited to read a cookbook that shares our mission. Plus its by the creators of Cookie Magazine - which I am still mourning the loss of along with Domino - two magazines I have yet to find proper replacements for. But now at least I can savor a whole cookbook by these fabulous women and cook up all sorts of fabulous creations for my family. I will, of course, share every tasty detail with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails