Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day Craft Ideas!


It's amazing how quickly you can run out of things to do with kids when its just too cold to go outside. I thought I had a well laid plan of painting, baking cookies, and building a fort that would eat up the majority of the morning before it was time for a nap - but at 9:30am I realized I had crossed most of the activities off our list and still had 3 1/2 hrs left! So I got on one of my favorite craft sites The Crafty Crow to find some inspiration. I decided the next time I have a free day to shop without a toddler I am going to Michaels and creating a couple of craft boxes that I can pull out in a pinch that way I won't be scrambling for ideas at the last minute. One of the projects I can't wait to try is the rainbow house village from Frugal Family Fun - the best part is once the project is complete they can spend a whole afternoon playing with it. And it is just so cute and adorable I won't even wait to the next snow day to try it out! How do you entertain your kids when your stuck inside all day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails