Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yummy Birthday Bruschetta



A's birthday was this weekend, and like Nicole, I had a lot of fun planning out some of the snacks we would serve at the party. I wanted to share one recipe that is a favorite over here, and I love it because it's filled with all sorts of nutritious goodies plus some yummy goat cheese- a perfect comforting appetizer on these cold winter days. Being 29 weeks pregnant, and hungry every few hours, yesterday I noshed on the leftovers of this recipe and still felt good about the fiber, veggies, and yes, the fabulous cheese and bread. We just threw the cheese in with the bruschetta, but you can spread it separately. Yum! Hopefully your toddler gives it a shot, too!

Bruschetta with White Beans and Tomatoes


I'll also share more of our birthday party successes with you as the days go on- these recipes can be used not only for parties but every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails