Friday, September 10, 2010

Jarred Baby Food Reviews




Sorry to have been a slacker mom this week on posting- we've both been on vacation, and I got back from Portland a few days back. It's always interesting how laundry, grocery shopping, and cleaning take so much more effort after a great trip away. Never fear, faithful readers: we'll be back!

For our Friday review, I want to share this resource from Labelo.us, a partnership we've formed. Soon, once I figure out a better and more visual way to post, I will be reviewing commonly purchased baby food products and either giving an alternative recipe or product (if I decide there are better alternatives out there). For now, you can scroll over products and get an idea of how they link up to recipes on our blog. This is a resource you can use any time, and can also download on your iPhone if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails