Friday, May 14, 2010

My Food Blog Addiction!


I have some pretty serious addictions to food related and design related blogs so I thought I'd share a couple of my favorites. Tastespotting is a site full of amazing recipes that are submitted by different food bloggers, chefs, and foodies. They recently ran a feature on another one of my fav's - Dash and Bella which is written by a mom of two beautiful children who cooks amazing meals for her family incorporating both her children into the whole process. I love the recipes and the stories that go with them. She is also a photographer so there are some lovely pictures to go along with all her yummy creations. I can't wait until Sofia is old enough to help me in the kitchen! xo Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails