Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whats Cooking at Stir!

I was fortunate enough to partake in a wonderful cooking class at Stir Cooking School on Saturday morning called Crepes and Souffles! It was honestly the best class I've every taken, incredibly well organized, super fun, and very educational! I was so inspired I made my family Crepes for dinner the next night. This made me realize while we are always talking up our classes at Stir we have never mentioned what makes this beautiful little piece of culinary heaven so very special besides the owner who is really the heart and soul of the whole operation. Unlike other recreational cooking schools in Denver, Stir really has a class for EVERYONE and I mean everyone. From their Sticky Fingers classes for kids and teens, to their Friday night date night classes, fabulous mixology classes, family friendly cooking classes, and their beginning cooking series just to mention a few - there is honestly something that can inspire any cook of any age and any skill level. I am already looking forward to my next one and the only issue I have is trying to decide between them all!! Oh and the bar, did I mention the bar - you can relax with a glass of wine and watch the cooking classes going on behind the glass partitions. Yeah its really the coolest new spot in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails